Are you like us back to work after a long, sunny and warm summer? If so, we hope you are good and feel energised for the autumn to come!
We know, that to be able to keep that good feeling, it's important to have less things to worry about. For example to reduce the amount of issues surrounding your IBM Connections environment.
Since IBM Connections is such a powerful collaboration platform, it's not uncommon for users to create content every single day. Our tool DomainPatrol Social can take care of most of them. Unlike other tools on the market which lets you do server changes you do maybe once a year, we focus on users and content, the things changing every day in your environment.
So hit reply on this email and we will get back to you with a 5 minute guide how you for example can:
– Merge Communities (never again duplicates or communities with similar content)
– Move Communities (just move that obsolete community into another community and let it stay there for a while)
– Move and Merge Blogs, Wikis, Activities, Forums
– Move Files (yes, both Community files and Personal files) Good yes?
– Copy one users access rights to another user (people move around, new projects, new tasks)
– Merge Profiles (yep, no more confusion if you hire a temporary employee)
All this in a friendly, easy to use interface where you can easily search, filter and view your results and content.
Your organisation has probably changed a bit since before the summer. Maybe lkjelHave some of your employees changed departments? Do you have new employees with possible multiple profiles? Maybe new projects have started and others ended? Has the number of Communities doubled in just one month and now you have quite a lot of duplicates to take care of? We solve it all.
Contact us today for a free trial in your own environment.
DomainPatrol Social supports IBM Connections 5.5 CR1
Add a Comment